Typical client outcomes
- Integration of heterogeneous data sets and capabilities.
- Improved public (or cross-team) discoverability of published data.
- Appropriate interfaces for domain specialists.
- Trust in data, with provenance made visible.
- Granular control of data-plus-interface access.
- Amplified utility of data via interactive, browser-based tools.
- Automated credentialing that expands capacity for data collaboration.
- Trained and empowered staff, collaborators, and user communities.